Kokoshkova Kashta has risen from the ashes like a phoenix to hospitably
open its doors for its visitors and guests.
The house was built in 1898 and it was the home of one of the mayors
of Samokov, d-r Kokoshkov and his family. Later, in the 1900s, the house
was destroyed by fire. But it underwent some rebuilding and redecorating
The Kokoshkova Kashta keeps its spirit of dignity and hospitality
combined with unobtrusive luxury. So we are today: a glamorous, welcoming
and unforgettable place.
Past, present and future meet there and stay in harmony.
Every guest of the House who enters it, they enter a new world. There
the Viennese and the Oriental style meet to tell stories about the Bulgarian
town house from the 19th century. The trophies on the walls and the fire
at the fireplace talk old sayings and legends.
delight and contemplation are in the garden, too. There the fountain, the
cypress trees and the tables made of common teak tempt you to have a rest
with a cup of coffee or a glass of favorite drink.
With its style of Bulgarian National Revival and its European style,
the Kokoshkov’s house is one of the most recognizable monuments in
the town of Samokov. The house is a place of art, as well. It is a
gallery full with over 50 works of the greatest masters from the Art Academy
Samokov – Naum Hadjimladenov, Hristo Yontchev – Kriskareca, Slavi Genev,
WELCOME TO "SAMEL 90" CLUB – THE KOKOSHKOVA KASHTA