is situated at 1350 m altitude above the sea-level on the northern
slopes of The Rila Mountains. It
is the biggest mountain resort in Bulgaria. It is easily accessible
from every place in the country. It is 73 km away
from Sofia and 8 km away from Samokov.
Borovets offers excellent opportunities for holidays and relax all
In summer, Borovets is a cool and calm place among centuries-old pine
trees, fields covered with flowers and herbs, numerous lakes and snow-capped
mountain peaks. That is the perfect place for your relax.
For the nature lovers, the resort is preferable place and a target
of many itineraries and outings In Rila Mountains. At night, the resort
is in lights and ready for the night life.
Have you ever thought what it would be like if you
went to mountain in summer? Cheering up? Or not? What could you do all
* Try different itineraries with a professional guide to the Seven
Lakes of Rila, Malyovitsa Mount, Mousala, The Tchakar Voivoda’s Huts,
* Go horse-riding on the mountain ridge/ The Rila Monastery/ The Seven Lakes
* Go fishing and after that preparing your trout;
* Go biking on our bike routes;
* Get acquainted with the local cuisine, customs and folklore